Enter to win!
Doosan’s part-making social-media competition has arrived. Here’s how to enter and what you can win.
Do you make parts with Doosan machines? If so, you are officially qualified to enter Part Pride, our fun-and-friendly social media competition. Entries will be judged by a panel of expert Doosan staff, and one winner will be announced every month through end of 2020.
The parts we're looking for
Feel free to immediately photograph your production parts that are fresh off the parts catcher, but know that bonus points will be awarded for intricacy and style. So if there’s a prototype or a creative project you’ve had in mind, now is the time to make it a reality.
What you can win
The winning part in each calendar month from March through December of 2020 will be sent a Part Pride gift box.
We don’t want to spoil it, but it’s packed with things you can wear and things you can use.
But wait. There's more.
The selected monthly winners will be entered into a Grand Prize Drawing.
Win it all and you're taking home a check for $2,020. Pretty sweet.
HOW TO ENTER
Follow these steps and you're entered!
- Create your part with passion
- Take a photo or video of the part
- Share your part on Instagram or Twitter
- Use the hashtag #PARTPRIDE
- Tag us if you want but the hashtag is all you need to submit your part
SEE THE WINNERS SO FAR
1. Eligibility: The “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest” is open to legal residents of the United States of America who publish their photo or video to Twitter and/or Instagram with the hashtag #PARTPRIDE. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Doosan Machine Tool’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees, are ineligible to participate in the “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest”.
2. Sponsorship: The sponsor is Doosan Machine Tools America (“Sponsor”), located at 19A Chapin Road, Pine Brook, New Jersey 07058. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest”.
4. “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest” Entry Period: This promotion begins on March 1, 2020 at 12:00 am EST and ends on December 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm EDT (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be published to Twitter and/or Instagram within the specified Entry Period. One Winner will be chosen each month of the promotion (March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December).
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest” by publishing a photo or video post on the social media platforms Twitter and/or Instagram using the hashtag #PARTPRIDE to be considered. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. You may enter more than one part submission, but this does not increase the chances of winning. Winning is determined by a panel of judges for challenging and impressive machined parts completed on any Doosan machine tool. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Contest at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest” (the “Winner”) will receive a prize package with contents valued at less than $500. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
Upon completion of the contest, one Grand Prize shall be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of a check of $2,020.00 on a date agreed upon with the Winner. The Grand Prize Winner must provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize. [A Form 1099 will be issued to Grand Prize winner.]
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a panel of judges assessing skills under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by their submission social media account within 5 days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for, nor shall have any liability for, Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest” by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g. video, photo, etc.) into this “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest”, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest”, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration. Entries must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. Consequences for entries that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others will result in disqualification of the participant. Any claims that arise as a result of infringement You shall defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from any suit, etc.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest” should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest”. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest” or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest”, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: entries not machined on a Doosan, altered or edited photographs that change/improve the finish of a part, attempts to submit to contest through unapproved social media channels like Facebook, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the “Doosan Machine Tools America #PARTPRIDE 2020 Contest” may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNIITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in New Jersey having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Doosan Machine Tools America, 19A Chapin Road, Pine Brook, New Jersey 07058, Attn: Marketing. Requests must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2020.
15. Twitter Specific Rules: The Contest hosted by Doosan Machine Tools America is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter. All Contest submissions should follow the Twitter Rules and posting duplicate, or near duplicate, updates or links in in direct violation of those rules and jeopardizes search quality. One photo or video post with the hashtag #PARTPRIDE will be considered an entry.
16. Instagram Specific Rules: The Contest hosted by Doosan Machine Tools America is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any submission to the Contest acts as a complete release of Instagram by each entrant and participant. One photo or video post with the hashtag #PARTPRIDE will be considered an entry.